2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner - Normal HairRegular price € 8,95
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner bar from Zero Waste Path is perfect for those who don’t get on with natural shampoo bars.
They will wash your hair, thanks to the use of SCI and CAPB, two coconut-based surfactants, without irritating your scalp. Organic cold-pressed Argan and Jojoba oils will gently condition your hair without weighing it down.
Hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention! This makes the shampoo bar perfect for those with coloured hair.
No transition phase!
Thanks to the balanced PH of ~5,5, these 2in1 solid shampoos don’t need an acid rinse and won’t have a transition phase.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the product can be used.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) - gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB) - gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Agar Agar - a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein - increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Argan Oil + Organic Jojoba Oil - luxurious but light oils that moisturise the hair without weighing them down
- Vitamin Pro B5 - helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid) - fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
How to use
You can rub the bar directly on your hair or you can lather it in your hands and use the lather to wash your hair. It is recommended to wash your roots first before rinsing thoroughly.
To make sure to get the most out of the conditioning ingredients, it is recommended to apply some lather on your hair lengths and ends, and leaving it for 1-2 minutes, like you would with a traditional conditioner. Leave longer if you need extra conditioning, and then rinse.
The boxes are made with 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard and are recyclable and compostable. A natural, almond-based glue is used on the labels.