Dog Shampoo BarRegular price € 6,95
This natural and delicate dog shampoo bar from Zero Waste Path contains Neem oil, which is deeply moisturising. The small amounts of essential oils provide a light scent.
It is recommended to use an acid rinse after the use of this shampoo bar to eliminate any residue and leave the coat soft and shiny. Natural shampoo bars have an alkaline PH of 8, which makes them milder than other equivalent products, but given its slightly alkaline PH, it will need the use of an acid rinse to balance out the PH of the skin after washing the hair.
You can make an acid rinse by adding 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar/white vinegar OR 1 tsp of citric acid to 500ml of water in a spray bottle. After washing the hair, spray the solution on the hair. Let it rest on the hair for 1-2 minutes and then rinse well.
Avoid using this shampoo bar on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Olive oil – is highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil - moisturising, in saponified products it helps to increase lather
- Castor oil - highly moisturising
- Shea butter - highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil - is an amazing gentle and deeply moisturising oil
- Jojoba oil - helps with moisture retention
- Glycerin - naturally occurs in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
5% superfat: this means that 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar is unsaponified, making it extra moisturising.
The boxes are made with 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard and are recyclable and compostable. A natural, almond-based glue is used on the labels.