Lip & Cheek Balm - Lolo
- Low stock - 2 items left
This gorgeous camel nude lip balm from LO is inspired by the raindrops on fall leaves. Lolo has a brown orange undertone and a very subtle shimmer. Apply on your lips and use the leftover as a bronzer, it gives a healthy glow on your cheeks all year round. The balm contains a hint of colour and is buildable for a more intense look. The colour slowly fades from your lips and doesn’t leave ugly lines.
Natural makeup generally requires a few touch up’s during the day, since the ingredients come from oils and waxes that safely absorb into your skin as opposed to having chemicals that permit long wear.
Apply to your lips, cheeks, eyes, or any other place you'd like to add some colour. The balm repairs, nourishes, hydrates, moisturizes and protects the skin.
LO lip balms only contain active ingredients, no mineral oils, toxins, petroleum or parabens. It does contain the following caring ingredients:
- Almond, wonder & jojoba - emollients that keep moisture locked in.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride - a light, odour- and colourless oil derived from coconut oil. It is more stable than coconut oil and considered an excellent emollient.
- Beyberry - the only vegan wax that resembles the staying power of beeswax. It reduces stickiness and the 'greasy effect' in balm products, plus it has a really nice scent.
- Candelilla - vegan wax that provides a protective layer on your lips.
- Iron oxides, mica, zinc, carmine, silica & titanium dioxide - 100% natural pigments. Totally free from dyes FD&C, D&C and Lakes. Manufactured in the EU.
How to use
LO lip balms have a firm, moisturizing formula. Warm up the product with your finger and gently press to break the surface barrier. The creamy formula will activate. Apply multiple layers for a more intense look.
LO packaging is completely natural – frosted glass jars, paper stickers and finely crafted walnut lids from FSC certified wood. All lids have a unique grain pattern and get their colour from the different types of wood, not because they are colour painted. The logo and circles on top give the lids their signature LO style, but what makes the caps truly unique is the milled thread that fits the glass jar perfectly. The lid contains a cork inlay.